xFlow specializes in full SDN stack development:
- Hypervisor technology like Xen and KVM
- Network virtualization using emerging tunneling protocols, such as VxLAN, STT, NVGRE, STT, GTP etc.
- Highly optimized fast path implementations in soft switches
SDN data planes on proprietary platforms:
- Ported OVS to Intel SeaCliff Trail switch.
- Marvell switch chips: xCAT (24/48x1Gbps) and Lion (24/48x10Gbps) platforms
- Broadcom switch chips: Ported OVS to Broadcom 563xx and Trident switch chips
- Octeon-based switching platforms: Ported OVS with significant enhancements to Octeon NIC platforms
- Optical/photonic switches: Designed and implemented an OpenFlow API extension for Calient Networks’ optical switches
SDN Controller Architectures:
- Contributors to NOX/POX development.
- Ported NOX to Cavium Octeon processors
SDN Controller Application Development:
- Expertise in NOX, Beacon, Floodlight and OpenDaylight application development
Benchmarking Optimizations such as:
- Optimized Queuing
- Advanced Traffic Policing
- Support for Multiple Lookups
- Advanced QoS Support
- Linux kernel optimization using large packet buffers