Network Traffic Shaping and Whitelisting Solution provides traffic classification, correlation, prioritization, queuing, and regulation of the flow of network traffic according to the predefined rules. The solution performs shaping operations like segregation, filtration and metadata extraction of traffic based on protocols, applications or users.
The solution also provides a variety of analytics such as traffic volume, classification, congestion, protocols utilization, applications and their performance, user behavior, compliance, and security to enhance network visibility and manage the network efficiently.
Some of the features are as follows:
- Capable of handling upto 160 Gbps of traffic
- Supports both IPv4 and IPv6 as well as tunneling protocols like VLANs, VxLAN, GRE, ESP etc.
- RADIUS and DIAMETER Support
- SIP and RTP correlation
- Modular design for scalability
- User and traffic stats (e.g. connected and disconnected sessions, health reports)
- Extendable data retention
- Encrypting user information
- Support for User Control on runtime
- N+1 Redundancy for any hardware or software failures
- Measure application performance metrics such as latency, throughput, and response time to identify any performance issues
- Data visualization through dashboards