xFlow Research provides state of the art development, integration and testing services in MANO (Management and Network Orchestration). We have experience in:
- MANO development: We offer end-to-end services to design, develop, customize, integrate and validate the MANO software according to business requirements.
- MANO Integration: We provide services for integration of MANO software with various NFVI systems i.e. Mirantis OpenStack, Redhat OpenStack, Canonical and VMware.
- On-Boarding multi-vendor VNFs: We can help on-board multi-vendor VNFs on to a MANO platform, by using standard VNF modeling frameworks.
- Zero-Touch provisioning of VNF: We offer services for pure automated deployment and configurations of VNFs on your NFV system. We use Opensource industry standard tools to achieve the zero-touch provisioning of VNFs.
- VNF Monitoring: We provide services to enable the monitoring of VNFs using Opensource Monitoring tools i.e. Cacti and using standard protocols i.e. SNMP MIBs.
- Auto-Scaling of VNFs
- VNF High Availability
- Service Chaining
xFlow Research is the founding member of OSM (Open Source MANO), an Opensource MANO framework under ETSI. We are also contributors to OpenStack Tacker.