Through our work in the field and experience working with various partners, we have been able to build our expertise which we aim to disseminate and share via various research papers. Here are some of the research papers xFlow has worked on.
- Macroflows and Microflows: Enabling Rapid Network Innovation through a Split SDN Data Plane, IEEE 2012
- A Framework to Rapidly Test SDN Use-Cases and Accelerate Middle Box Applications, IEEE 2013
- Revisiting Traffic Anomaly Detection using Software Defined Networking
- Wirespeed, Privacy-Preserving P2P Traffic Detection on Commodity Switches
- Analytical Modeling of End to End Delay in OpenFlow Based Networks
- A_Stochastic_Model_for_Transit_Latency in OpenFlow SDNs
- Using P4 Language for PPPoE program to analyze Split Data Plane Performance for ISPs